September 28, 2011

Samuelisms

These Samuelisms happened a couple weeks ago but I just came across the paper I jotted them down on today.

My sweet Samuel is not potty trained yet but we will be tackling that once we are back from our trip to the beach.... So.....when Samuel has to poop he almost always goes behind the curtain in our living room.
Samuel:
"I like the rain. It's really good. I poop, Mama. I poop and watch the rain."

Oh, Samuel.. you are so funny!

We were making breakfast one morning and Samuel asked for a banana. The funniest series of thoughts came from Samuel from this simple question.
Samuel:
"I want a green one!
Got to the store and get a green one.
I go to grocery store. I love grocery store.
I love cookies. I love cake and cookies."

Samuel takes the banana and peels it.
"I love candy, too!
Candy at movie theater.
It's cold there. I need my blanket."

My precious!

No comments: