November 7, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday My Sweet, Sweet Boy!

It is so amazing to me that three years ago I was experiencing both overwhelming joy and fear at the very same time. Samuel being born 3 months premature was so frightening but the LOVE I also felt was very calming. He is an amazing boy full of life, laughter and love. I know he has touched the lives of our family and friends as much as he has touched ours. You are such a joy to be around and we can't imagine our lives without you. Happy Birthday! We love you little Buddy! love, Mama and Daddy
A fun Birthday at the Fort Worth Zoo. The weather was perfect and Samuel was so excited to see all the animals. Even the Gorilla who decided to spend 5 minutes eating his own poop.. right near the glass so everyone could see. CRAZY!
Big Boy Owen turned 7-months-old today.. I ca't believe how time goes by so fast.


Samuel and daddy feeding the birds.

 Birthday Boy!!


 Our good friend Bob's birthday was yesterday (11/6) so we had him over for dinner along with his son Scott. Samuel really likes Mr. Bob and Scott, too! ;)
 Birthday Boys
 Samuel's birthday cards and special birthy gifts!

No comments: